抹茶(Green tea) Macaron

Thursday, April 29, 2010

(Matcha-Sakura Macaron)
I have tried to make Macha macaron the other day. Since Winnie made beautiful Sakura Shiozuke a week ago, I thought"Why don't I make some sweets using this pretty condiment?" Then I chose to make macaron. Sakura Shiozuke is sweet pink color and taste a little bit salty, I decided to use sweet white chocolate for cream between macaroon and green tea to add to the dough in order to put a tint of bitter flavor. Look! the coloring is really nice and cute??? It was a first trial to make macaroon which is quite tricky to make enough to raise but taste was not bad!!  

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

wibiya widget

Ooh Mummy! Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino

Creative Commons License
Ooh Mummy! by Winnie is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.